Background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Randomness

For some reason, right now I have lots on my brain. Almost to the point where I am sure it will explode at some point. The problem is that I have no idea how to form most of it into thoughts, much less sentences. I have been super cranky lately and I have no idea why. There are several things coming up soon that I am very excited about it and nothing really unpleasant going on right now. Usually my crankiness can be easily blamed on something at work, or family issues or even fun times with the soon to be ex husband. But all of that is going fine for now. I am worried and disappointed in my 18 year old sister, but that isn't affecting my daily well being. I just can't quite put a finger on it. I am still not thrilled about my pending divorce, but I have reached a place where I realize this is how it is going to be. I didn't ask for it or want it, but as the serenity prayer says, "courage to accept the things I cannot change." I am learning to accept, or at least trying to learn.

Baby K's birthday is next month...how in the world did this year go so fast. I can not believe that my baby will be 1! She is suppose to stay little!


But now my baby is getting to be such a big girl, she doesn't look so much like a baby anymore.

I love how in this one she has that, "I am caught" look.


Anyway, I am preparing for her party now. I can't believe how much planning I am doing for this. You would think I was trying to get ready for a wedding! She won't even remember it, but I want it to be such a special day for her.

Also, the end of this month I am starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. I am VERY excited about this. I wanted to do it last year, but my husband wouldn't go and I didn't think it made sense for me to do it alone when it was our finances. Well now that it's just me, I am doing it! It's being held at the church that I visit. I would actually like for K and I to become members there eventually.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. K and I have a playdate tomorrow with my best friend and her daughter that is 2 days older than Kaelyn!

Mama C

No comments:

Post a Comment