Background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Catch Up

I know I am very LATE in posting this but I wanted to put it on here for me later on to remember Baby K's First Christmas.

We went to a Christmas Party about a week before Christmas and Kaelyn got to meet Santa Claus for the first time.  She was not sure about all of his facial hair!




 
We had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve, Kaelyn and I went to my Dad's house and celebrated with him and my sisters. Here are a few pictures. We opened presents and just hung out. It was very low-key and nice.

 
Kaelyn is not sure what this is all about...

Here is my 19 year old sister Hannah opening her gifts

And Holli opening her Gerber Yogurt Melts...hahaha...she actually asked for those. 
She eats Kaelyn's all the time.

 


Then the next morning Kaelyn's Daddy came over and we opened more presents.  The three of us celebrated together. 

Here she is going towards her Christmas loot.



Kaelyn still wasn't sure what the boxes and paper were all about. 
 She thought this one was a new chair for her.






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment