Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

In the Beginning

I have decided to create a new blog to go with the new chapter in my life.  I can honestly say that I am in a very great place right now albeit a place I never expected to be.  Here I am as a single Mom with an 8 month old precious, baby girl going through a divorce.  Divorce was not in my vocabulary and it was not something that *I* would ever do...but here I sit.  I am not longer bitter.  The anger and hurt are almost gone as well.  In this process, I have learned that I am a very strong woman.  I have always known that I am independent and do not need a man to complete me.  But I have learned that I can handle more than I thought.   I do want anyone to know that is reading this, that Baby K's dad, Daddy T, is an amazing father and loves his daughter tremendously.  He is still a VERY active part of her life.  I did not start this blog to bash him in any way.  This is simply a place for me to document mine and K's happenings.  That's not to say that I will not get mad or frustrated at him from time to time, because I can almost guarantee I will.  And I may at times voice that frustration, but intention will never be to bash him or tear him down.   We get along very well and have found a way to be great parents and have a great relationship apart to support our daughter.  I will always be grateful to him for giving me the most precious baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment